5 Ways to Maximize Small Bathroom Space
1) Include a Bathroom Organizer - This simple hack is a great way that you can remove clutter from your bathroom that will give you multiple storage options.
2) Add a Medicine Cabinet - Not only do medicine cabinets look great, they also remove all small items from your sink. Simplify your storage, especially if you live in a home where more than one family member who share a bathroom.
3) Add Storage Cabinets - Another solution to create space is to add storage cabinets to go with your bathroom vanities. There are many options that will be visually stunning for your bathroom remodel.
4) Add More Floor Space - Wall mounted vanities are a great way to increase the amount of floor space in any bathroom. This will also deliver style and functionality that guests will envy.
5) Don't Underestimate Great Lighting - With proper lighting, the room can have the visual effect of appearing larger. Having a well lit room is a painless way to make the atmosphere more desirable, and give the impression of more space.
Top 5 Double Sink Bathroom Vanities For 2020
Double Sink Bathroom vanities Top 5 buyers guide for 2020. See the top featured double-sink variations for the 2020 year.
How To Design Your Dream Bathroom!
Functionality is the Key: Just like the kitchen, a bathroom is one of the most important rooms in the home. Be sure to choose high-quality...
6 Ways to Improve The Value of Your Home!
1) Bathroom Remodel - a small change in the bathroom will almost certainly increase the value of your home. However, it's critical to choose the right...